INTJ, Ravenclaw, Pisces
Cute stuff, fashion (lolita, gyaru, otome, etc.), Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma, J-rock (especially An Cafe), Utada Hikaru, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, K-pop (especially Big Bang), art, traveling, pugs, jellyfish, sweets
Hi, I'm Danielle. I am currently finishing up my final college course for a BA in International Studies and have just moved with my boyfriend of 2 years to Portland while he goes to grad school~ we spent most of the past year and a half 7000 miles apart (he's from Osaka), so we're both very excited to no longer be long-distance!
Please read my FAQ before asking me any questions!
I’m more than happy to answer pretty much anything else – ask me with your username (non-anon) if you’d like the reply to be private.
I’m pretty friendly (although a little bit awkward), so feel free to chat with me anytime! I’m always happy to meet people with similar interests~
Some Info About My Blog:
-about 80% of my posts are queued to post every 2 hours from 10am to 10pm PST
-text posts and asks are often deleted after a day or two
-if you would like to block my personal text posts, please savior the tag "mk personal"
-I try to tag triggers - please send me a message if I fail to do so, and I will remedy that asap
-do not repost my personal photos!!! I will not hesitate to report you if you do
-I ask that you please do not reblog my personal photos onto pro-ana blogs or tag them as thinspiration - it makes me uncomfortable
mintkismet’s post-Japan giveaway - take 3!
It’s become somewhat of a tradition for me to hold a giveaway each time I return from Japan, and this time is no exception!
If you like cute stuff like this, be sure to check out my shop, Mint Kismet Commodities - we just restocked with lots of cute things from SWIMMER, san-x, and more!
One lucky winner will receive the following:
- biscuit mirror from SWIMMER
- mechanical pencil from SWIMMER
- pair of Kyaryshiba socks
- cute false eyelash case (I have the same one in red!)
- Sentimental Circus mini notepad
- Little Twin Stars tote bag
How to enter:
- you do not have to be following me, but it is of course appreciated!
- reblog this entry ONCE (no more) with your answer to this question: who is your favorite kawaii character? (e.g. Rilakkuma, My Melody, Kapibara-san, etc.)
- do not remove any of this text when reblogging
- reblog must occur on a non-giveaway blog
- you may also like this entry for one additional entry
- you must have your ask box open so I can contact you if you win
The winner will be chosen randomly on February 10th!
If the winner does not answer my message within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is open world-wide! Please note that shipping will be the cheapest option unless you want to pay the extra.