Cute stuff, fashion (lolita, gyaru, otome, etc.), Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma, J-rock (especially An Cafe), Utada Hikaru, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, K-pop (especially Big Bang), traveling, pugs
Hi, I’m Danielle. I’m a university student in my last year of majoring in International Studies. I have a part-time job at my university's ESL program helping students with whatever they need, translating for Japanese students, doing office work, and that sort of thing.
I've been dating an amazing man from Osaka, Japan for a little over a year and a half and am madly in love with him~ You'll usually see me refer to him as "boyfran", and rarely by his actually name (Sou).
Please read my FAQ before asking me any questions!
I’m more than happy to answer pretty much anything else – ask me with your username (non-anon) if you’d like the reply to be private.
I’m pretty friendly (although a little bit awkward), so feel free to chat with me anytime! I’m always happy to meet people with similar interests~
mintkismet’s post-Japan giveaway - take 3!
It’s become somewhat of a tradition for me to hold a giveaway each time I return from Japan, and this time is no exception!
If you like cute stuff like this, be sure to check out my shop, Mint Kismet Commodities - we just restocked with lots of cute things from SWIMMER, san-x, and more!
One lucky winner will receive the following:
- biscuit mirror from SWIMMER
- mechanical pencil from SWIMMER
- pair of Kyaryshiba socks
- cute false eyelash case (I have the same one in red!)
- Sentimental Circus mini notepad
- Little Twin Stars tote bag
How to enter:
- you do not have to be following me, but it is of course appreciated!
- reblog this entry ONCE (no more) with your answer to this question: who is your favorite kawaii character? (e.g. Rilakkuma, My Melody, Kapibara-san, etc.)
- do not remove any of this text when reblogging
- reblog must occur on a non-giveaway blog
- you may also like this entry for one additional entry
- you must have your ask box open so I can contact you if you win
The winner will be chosen randomly on February 10th!
If the winner does not answer my message within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is open world-wide! Please note that shipping will be the cheapest option unless you want to pay the extra.