INTJ, Ravenclaw, Pisces
Cute stuff, fashion (lolita, gyaru, otome, etc.), Rilakkuma/Korilakkuma, music (esp. An Cafe), art, traveling, reading (favorite authors include Haruki Murakami and Philip K. Dick), pugs, jellyfish, sweets, watching Supernatural, Project Runway, and America's Next Top Model
Hi, I'm Danielle. I work part-time at a non-profit social services organization as a data entry/administrative assistant. I recently moved to Portland with my boyfriend of 2+ years while he pursues an American degree to compliment his Japanese BA~
Please read my FAQ before asking me any questions!
I’m more than happy to answer pretty much anything else – ask me with your username (non-anon) if you’d like the reply to be private.
I’m pretty friendly (although a little bit awkward), so feel free to chat with me anytime! I’m always happy to meet people with similar interests~
Some Info About My Blog:
-about 80% of my posts are queued to post every 3 hours from 1pm to 9pm PST
-text posts and asks are often deleted after a day or two
-if you would like to block my personal text posts, please savior the tag "mk personal"
-I try to tag triggers - please send me a message if I fail to do so, and I will remedy that asap
-do not repost my personal photos!!! I will not hesitate to report you if you do
-I ask that you please do not reblog my personal photos onto pro-ana blogs or tag them as thinspiration - it makes me uncomfortable
mintkismet’s post-Japan giveaway - take 3!
It’s become somewhat of a tradition for me to hold a giveaway each time I return from Japan, and this time is no exception!
If you like cute stuff like this, be sure to check out my shop, Mint Kismet Commodities - we just restocked with lots of cute things from SWIMMER, san-x, and more!
One lucky winner will receive the following:
- biscuit mirror from SWIMMER
- mechanical pencil from SWIMMER
- pair of Kyaryshiba socks
- cute false eyelash case (I have the same one in red!)
- Sentimental Circus mini notepad
- Little Twin Stars tote bag
How to enter:
- you do not have to be following me, but it is of course appreciated!
- reblog this entry ONCE (no more) with your answer to this question: who is your favorite kawaii character? (e.g. Rilakkuma, My Melody, Kapibara-san, etc.)
- do not remove any of this text when reblogging
- reblog must occur on a non-giveaway blog
- you may also like this entry for one additional entry
- you must have your ask box open so I can contact you if you win
The winner will be chosen randomly on February 10th!
If the winner does not answer my message within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
This giveaway is open world-wide! Please note that shipping will be the cheapest option unless you want to pay the extra.